London Manori uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our website server. No Internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients. All other data transfer is conducted through a secure phone line. We will not be held responsible for any breach of security unless this breach is due to our negligence.
How We Protect Information about our Customers
- Industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption is always used to protect your purchase information while in transit.
- Stored credit card information is always encrypted and maintained in an environment that has been certified as PCI DSS compliant by a qualified security assessor.
Information Security Tips for Protecting Yourself
- Never share your user ID or password. Remember, anybody who holds your account login information can access your account and make a purchase.
- Create a secure password. The more secure your password is, the harder it is to guess. Choose a password that is at least 8 characters and includes a mix of letters, numbers and special symbols.
- Avoid using easily identifiable or personal information as your password.
- Be cautious about using a public computer, as it may contain key logger software designed to steal your login credentials. If you do decide to use a public computer to shop on the London Manori websites, do not forget to sign out from the website when you have finished using the public computer.
- Emails are generally insecure and easy to forge. Be aware that an email that could be fraudulent and designed to trick you into providing personal information or installing dangerous software on your device.
- Install antivirus and firewall software on your computer to help protect yourself from phishing scams and viruses.
- London Manori will never initiate the request for your account password or any other sensitive account information, such as your credit card.
- If you contact London Manori Customer Support, we may verify your identity by asking for non-critical information, such as your account user name, shipping address or past order information.
- If you have received a suspicious email that appears to have come from LONDON MANORI or have concerns about an email request you have received from LONDON MANORI, please forward the email to security@LONDONMANORI.com
On the Phone
When you call LONDON MANORI Customer Support, we may verify your identity by asking for information such as your current shipping address, order information or the last four digits or expiration date of the credit card we have on file for your account.
When logging in or checking out on the LONDON MANORI websites, all sensitive data is transmitted over HTTPS. This means a secure SSL connection has been established, and that all data transmitted through this connection will be encrypted. If you are receiving SSL Certificate errors when accessing the LM websites, that means that the domain name in the SSL certificate does not match the address that is in the address bar of the browser. Alternatively, it may mean that your browser is misconfigured and does not accept the root certificate used by LM. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter this error.
If you suspect that any account information has been compromised or fraudulent charges have been made on your LM account, please contact Customer Support immediately for assistance by contacting us through the website or calling (888)880-1750.
Updates to this Information Security Policy
This Information Security Policy may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information security practices. We will post a prominent notice on our websites to notify you of any significant changes to our Information Security Policy and indicate at the bottom of the policy when it was most recently updated.